Re: Allow ... centralized dialog up front

I do not particularly care what research you will find to support the
UI-flow that the existence of a requestAPIs API will eventually give rise
to. I do say simply this, the research presented, and pretty much common
sense as well easily shows that the current course is foolhardy and ungainy
on both user and developer.