Re: Allow ... centralized dialog up front

Repetitive permission dialog popups at random UI-flows will not solve the
permission fatique any more than a centralized one does. However a
centralized permission dialog will solve the following things fairly
effectively:

- repeated popup fatique
- extension of trust towards a site regardless of what they ask for (do I
trust that Indie game developer? Yes! Do I trust google? No! or vice versa)
- make it easy for developers not to add UI-flows into their application
leading to things the user didn't want to give (Do we want a menu entry
"save to local storage" if the user checked off the box to allow local
storage? I think not.)
- make it easy for developers to not waste users time by pretending to have
a working application, which requires things the user didn't want to give.
(Do we really want to offer our geolocated, web-camera using chat app to
users who didn't want to give permission to to either? I think not. Do we
want to make him find that out after he's been entering our UI-flow and
been pressing buttons 5 minutes later? I think not.)