Re: Allow ... centralized dialog up front

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 06:56:33 -0500
CC: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>, Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 2/1/13 6:30 AM, ext Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> Yep. There was some security work done a few years ago specifically
> looking at the sort of things that users understood, which recommended
> that for security it is helpful to have consistent presentation across
> browser UI.

Florian - FYI, I think Chaals is alluding to this work:

Web Security Experience, Indicators and Trust: Scope and Use Cases
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-wsc-usecases-20080306/>

Web Security Context: User Interface Guidelines
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-wsc-ui-20100812/>

There is also the Web Security Interest Group that use the
public-web-security mail list.

-AB