Re: [whatwg] HTML5 web messaging - postMessage

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:53:12 -0600
To: "Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping)" <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping) <jackiszhp@gmail.com
> wrote:

> If the government does not do a good job, we can criticize those in
> position.

Employees of browser vendors are not tax-funded government employees.

If volunteers do not do a good job, it's ok.
> By the way, whatever we do, we should not expect all people to say to us:
> You did a good job.

We should expect people to be civil and professional.  Opening a discussion
with "this is all wrong and you've all done a bad job" is not.

Please look at shared workers; they're designed to allow communication
between windows.  If you have questions about how to do this, feel free to
ask (on the list).

--
Glenn Maynard