Re: [whatwg] HTML5 web messaging - postMessage

From: Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:55:25 -0600
To: "Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping)" <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping) <jackiszhp@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Travis,
> Glad to hear from you.
>
> Are you guys do volunteer job for that? or are you get paid for that?
> If you guys are volunteering there, I have no say about.
> If you guys do get paid, then please be professional and put things
> right at the first place.
>
> Bad standard wastes internet community's time, energy, and money too.

FYI, coming into a group (two groups, actually), declaring everything
"bad", and deriding people for implementing features, is not a helpful
attitude.  If you don't know how to do something, you should ask questions
to find out if there's a way to do it--which there is, shared
workers--before declaring that existing standards are a "waste of time".

--
Glenn Maynard