Re: Updated idlharness.js

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:

> On 23/01/2013 19:11 , Glenn Adams wrote:
>
>> were you able to incorporate the improvements I suggested at [1]?
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/darobin/**webidl.js/pull/16<https://github.com/darobin/webidl.js/pull/16>
>>

> Well, it's an entirely different code base, so certainly not as is. But at
> least some of what you describe in there should be supported. (In
> webidl2.js that is, not idlharness.js).

Sure. If the following are supported, then I'll be able to switch to this
new implementation:

   - ability to provide string valued extended attributes, e.g.,
   Documentation
   - ability to provide extended attributes that apply to other extended
   attributes, e.g.,

[Documentation="Foo ..."
  [Documentation="Constructor of Foo ..."]
  Constructor(DOMString foo)
]
interface Foo { }