Re: [fullscreen-api] Allowing AJAX requests when in fullscreen mode

Hi,

I have made a more detailed test. It's not AJAX itself that breaks the
fullscreen mode, but it's History API that is the main cause of problem. In
my case, I have a web app that goes fullscreen and when I click on a link
there is being pushed new state to history and an url is being modified.
When it happens, Chrome is exiting fullscreen mode, while FF behaves as I'm
expecting it to behave.

I will try to file a ticket for Chrome.

Regards,
Adam Sobaniec