Re: Proposal: moving tests to GitHub

From: Julian Aubourg <j@ubourg.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 00:48:56 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Cc: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>, Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>, "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I love the idea of moving to github.

The one-repo idea, while much simpler from a maintenance point of view,
could easily be a burden on users that subscribe to it. Even more so for
people who can merge PRs (and thus will receive an email for a PR
initiatedfor any spec).

Not saying it is blocking but it's something to keep in mind. Mail filters
can go a long way here but filtering out specific specs kinda defeats the
purpose of having so many eyes looking at everything.