Re: [ambient light events LC] Feedback ( LC-2736)

From: James Robinson <jamesr@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:45:58 -0800
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM,  <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> >  Dear Tab Atkins Jr. ,
> >
> > The Device APIs Working Group has reviewed the comments you sent [1] on
> the
> > Last Call Working Draft [2] of the Ambient Light Events published on 13
> Dec
> > 2012. Thank you for having taken the time to review the document and to
> > send us comments!
> >
> > The Working Group's response to your comment is included below, and has
> > been implemented in the new version of the document available at:
> > https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/light/Overview.html.
>
> Either this link is incorrect, or something is broken in your tooling,
> as it sends me to a very raw HTML file with no styling, headers, or
> anything else.  This makes it difficult to read or review.

The html is served from an https:// page but is trying to load the respec
script from an http:// URL (specifically
http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common).  Chrome by default
blocks the insecure content.  This script appears to be available at
https://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common, so the fix should be
straightforward.

- James