[IndexedDB] How to recover data from IndexedDB if the origin domain don't exist anymore?

Good point. You are right about the fact if you a server somewhere it's
fairly simple just to popula it, but if you don't have it I don't know what
would be a good solution. Maybe the problem is that I misconsidered the
posibility that databases can be removed at any time? IndexedDB is designed
just for remote server cache purposes? I know my use case (although real)
it's very extreme related to IndexedDB usage, but maybe others would be in
the same situation... Do you think it's better to do a local backup of the
database from time to time?

Sent from my Android cell phone, please forgive the lack of format on the
text, and my fat thumbs :-P

--
"Si quieres viajar alrededor del mundo y ser invitado a hablar en un monton
de sitios diferentes, simplemente escribe un sistema operativo Unix."