[IME API] Our plan to move the spec forward in light of our F2F discussion

From: Kenji Baheux <kenjibaheux@google.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:32:37 +0900
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Happy new year!

At our last F2F, I gave examples of use cases that would benefit from
better interactions with IMEs and asked for the WG's opinion.

In light of the feedback (see minutes), we have decided to focus our effort
on the use case around positioning (e.g. avoiding the UX overlap issue that
typically occur between the IME candidates/UI and the webapp's
suggestions/UI).

We'll have an updated draft of the spec scoped down to this particular use
case by the end of January. Feel free to follow along and reach out with
any suggestions/questions you may have.

TPAC minutes: <http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-webapps-minutes.html#item04>

Note: we'll put the remaining use cases on the side and hopefully
reconsider them in a follow up effort.

Thanks.