Re: [IndexedDB] Straw man proposal for moving spec along TR track

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 08:12:18 -0500
To: ext Israel Hilerio <israelh@microsoft.com>
CC: ext Joshua Bell <jsbell@chromium.org>, Jonas Sicking <sicking@mozilla.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Balaji Ramasubramaniam <balajira@microsoft.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 1/4/13 4:35 PM, ext Israel Hilerio wrote:
> We don't see the need to go back to LC.  Most of the feedback was editorial.  The other feedback we received, seems to have been agreed on by the iplementers & WG but not documented in the spec.  We believe that addressing the bugs till the end of July is reasonable to move forward to CR.

Until we have a specific proposal and a clear list of differences (i.e.
a diff and optionally a short summary of each change), we don't have
enough information to make a decision re LCWD vs. CR.

> In December Eliot and I put together a plan to address the LC comments and catalog the bugs that came after the LC deadline. We're already have addressed many of them.  Unfortunately, the holidays slowed us down a bit.  We'll put something together and send it to the WG if that makes sense.
>
> Would that work?

Yes, that seems like a reasonable plan to me.

-Thanks, AB