Affiliation change and Streams API status

From: Feras Moussa <feras.moussa@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:39:33 -0800
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,this is to announce that my affiliation has changed and I no longer work for Microsoft. I will remain part of the WG as an invited expert, and will continue on as editor of the Streams API spec.
I've recently made a set of changes to the Streams API[1] and believe the spec is feature complete in breadth and will be ready for FPWD. I expect to start moving the spec towards FPWD soon.
Thanks, Feras
[1]. http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm