Re: [PE] Interop Status Update

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:19:59 -0400
To: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
CC: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 6/27/13 1:05 AM, ext Jungkee Song wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the Interop status of Progress Events:
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/ProgressEvents
>
> Firefox nightly 25.0a1 released on June 26 has passed all the tests. Thanks
> to Mozilla folks.

Yes definitely, and thanks to you too Jungkee for continuing this task!

> Now we are getting close to CR-exit

Based on your updated data, it appears we have meet the CR exit criteria
since every test now has at least two implementations that pass it. As
such, it seems like we can start a CfC to publish a Proposed
Recommendation.

Chaals, All - do you agree?

> having two identical
> ongoing issues in Blink.
>
> FYI, I have not tested the WebKit nightly build yet. It would be appreciated
> if someone shares the result.
>
> To Microsoft team,
> Do you have any dev update in IE10 which brings any changes in the test
> result?

It would indeed be good if we had more Passes. Can anyone from Opera
indicate if the non-Passes for Presto will be fixed or not (and if so,
when a public version will be available)?

-ArtB