Re: [webcomponents]: Declarative Custom Elements Take Umpteen, The Karate Kid Edition

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
> wrote:
>> This seems pretty nice. And it works with ES6 syntax:
>>
>> <element name="foo-bar">
>>    <script>
>>        class FooBar {
>>        };
>>    </script>
>> </element>
>
> Allen, correct me if I'm wrong but the completion value of ClassDeclaration
> is undefined (just like for VariableDeclaration).

Bleh, you're right.  I didn't realize that there was a distinction
between expression and declaration here (for FunctionXXX too).

Maybe we can just get ES to change here?  A FooDeclaration currently
has an undetectable return value, except through eval(), so hopefully
it's possible to just change what it returns.

~TJ