Re: [XHR] test nitpicks: MIME type / charset requirements

You made the whole thing a lot clearer to me, thank you :)

It seems strange the spec would require a case-sensitive value for
Content-Type in certain circumstances.  Are these deviations from the
case-insensitiveness of the header really necessary ? Are they beneficial
for authors ? It seems to me they promote bad practice (case-sensitive
testing of Content-Type).