Re: [XHR] test nitpicks: MIME type / charset requirements

> Aren't both "text/html;charset=windows-1252" and "text/html;
charset=windows-1252" valid MIME types? Should we make the tests a bit more
accepting?

Reading http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc1341/4_Content-Type.html it's not
crystal clear if spaces are accepted, although "white spaces" and "space"
are clearly cited in the grammar as forbidden in tokens. My understanding
is that the intent is for white spaces to be ignored but I could be wrong.
Truth is the spec could use some consistency and precision.

>  test script sets charset=utf-8 and charset=UTF-8 on the wire is
considered a failure

Those tests must ignore case. "The type, subtype, and parameter names are
not case sensitive."