Re: URL comparison

I'd like to add to what Brian is saying below: This is effectively the
goal of the public-nextweb group as I see it. We want to provide a way for
developers to build these types of prollyfills and .. More importantly ..
Share and publicize them to get the necessary exposure and feedback.

Without that second part there is no point in the first. I think
prollyfill.org could be more useful if it acted as a registry for these
things. In fact Brian and I did this with Hitch (leveraging Github as the
source host) and I tend to believe this is the right way. Right now there
is a wiki listing the known prollyfills out in the wild but maybe this is
not easy to find and not easy to provide feedback too.

It's my opinion that prollyfill.org turn into a registry that is simply
pointer to Github projects.

Thoughts?