Re: InedxedDB events : misconception?

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Kyle Huey <me@kylehuey.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Joshua Bell <jsbell@chromium.org> wrote:
>
>> FWIW, we had a Chrome IDB bug report where someone used the developer
>> tools to set a script breakpoint between the open() call and the event
>> handler assignments. The debugger spins the event loop, so the event was
>> dispatched before the handlers were assigned. The answer was "so don't do
>> that", but it's a similar API/platform gotcha leading to developer
>> confusion.
>>

> I would claim that's an implementation bug

Agreed, and apologies for implying I felt otherwise otherwise. To clarify:
"don't do that .... until the debugger architecture is changed".

(Also, apologies if you get this more or less than one time. I'm trying to
switch my mailing list subscription over to my @google.com account but
hitting a list server problem.)