Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

 > 1) call 'init' when component instance tag is encountered, blocking
parsing,

Fwiw, it was said that calling user code from inside the Parser could
cause Armageddon, not just block the parser. I don't recall the details,
unfortunately.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM, John J Barton <johnjbarton@johnjbarton.com