Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

On 4/14/13 5:35 PM, Rick Waldron wrote:
> I have a better understanding of problem caused by these generated
> HTML*Element constructors: they aren't constructable.

I'd like to understand what's meant here.  I have a good understanding
of how these constructors work in Gecko+SpiderMonkey, but I'm not sure
what the lacking bit is, other than the fact that they have to create JS
objects that have special state associated with them, so can't work with
an object created by the [[Construct]] of a typical function.

Is that what you're referring to, or something else?

-Boris