Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

Here's an example of the proposal - which to be clear, does not require the
rebinding of 'this' in the <script> tag - showing the various developer
options in action: https://gist.github.com/csuwldcat/5380969 - all three
options included in the example are valid, leaving the choice to the
developer as to which they prefer.

Pros:

   - No 'this' rebinding required
   - Retains ability to use a <script>, which is the most ergonomic way to
   allow for components that need to set global delegates and adjust their
   definitions to meet the needs of the environment.
   - Allows for ES6 to be an opt-in convenience for use-cases that benefit
   from it.
   - Decouples ES6 from the declarative custom element syntax so
   implementers are not forced to implement ES6 or lose the ability to offer
   extension of existing elements.

Cons:

   - Requires generating constructors - which matches today's common
   element constructor paradigm.