Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

@Rick - when you say "see above", to what are you referring? IMO we arrive
at our intended outcome without introducing <script> scoping or attribute
issues, and at the same time reducing boilerplate, with the following:

<element tagname="x-foo" inherits="SVGElement">
  <template>...</template>
  <script>
      XFooElement.prototype.bar = function(){...}
      XFooElement.prototype.readyCallback = function(){...}
  </script></element>
</element>

Where am I going wrong here?