Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

<element name="x-foo">
  <script>
    class XFoo extends SVGElement {
    }
  </script>
</element>

This points out 2 short comings with your proposal.

---

I'm not sure that qualifies as a shortcoming, I simply didn't consider the
non-HTML prefixs when I was thinking about the example - but we could just
as well drop the prefixing and create an attribute on the <element> tag
that developers used to specify base inheritance, which would default to
"HTMLElement" but allow for anything, for example:

<element tagname="x-foo" inherits="SVGElement">
  <template>...</template>
  <script>
      XFooElement.prototype.bar = function(){...}
      XFooElement.prototype.readyCallback = function(){...}
  </script></element>
</element>

As an added plus, declaring inheritance in the <element> tag reduces
boilerplate code. So now that we've dispensed with the prefixing issue
(which actually benefited the proposal), do you have any other thoughts?