Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

Daniel, what happens in this case?

<element name="x-foo">
  <script>
    class XFoo extends SVGElement {
    }
  </script>
</element>

This points out 2 short comings with your proposal.

1. This would just replace the global constructor. That might be OK, and we
can detect this override to register the class as needed.
2. Prefixing with HTML seems like an anti pattern.

--
erik