Re: RfC: LCWD of API for Media Resources 1.0; deadline June 3

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> The Media Annotations WG decided to return its "API for Media Resources 1.0"
> spec to LCWD and they have explicitly asked WebApps to review the new LC:
>
>   <http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20130411/>

1) As far as I can tell this an API for extracting EXIF data and such.

2) From the JavaScript examples it looks like the API is pretty horrible.

I'm wondering if there's a) implementors that have been following this
at all and b) where the other proposals are at. I'm pretty sure I've
seen some much simpler API ideas come by. I wonder what happened to
those.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/