Re: [webcomponents]: de-duping in HTMLImports

> I don't believe it's *needed* exactly, but we imagined somebody wanting
to import HTML, use it destructively, then import it again.

That does sound totally crazy. Can you give an example as to what someone
might want to do with this? Maybe it's not totally crazy and I'm just not
being creative enough.

>>Then I guess I need this spec'd :)

I'd rather de-duping be a nice optimization performed by the user-agent and
hidden from me entirely. Although, now I'm really curious about an argument
for opting out of de-duping.