[selectors-api] References to Selectors 4

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:39:32 -0700
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors-api2/#the-scope-pseudo-class

This section has already been copied to Selectors 4 (and has been
for awhile, actually), so should be removed here and replaced with
references to Selectors 4.
   http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors4/#the-scope-pseudo

If there's anything that needs to be fixed in Selectors 4 for this
to be viable, then let us know and we'll fix it. :)

http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors-api2/#grammar

Tab just updated the grammar productions in Selectors 4 and defined
some terms, so this section shouldn't need to define anything, just
reference Selectors 4.
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors4/#grammar

http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors-api2/#processing-selectors

We also added the algorithm for absolutizing a relative selector to
the Selectors 4 spec, so you can reference "scope-relative selectors",
as defined here:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/selectors4/#scoping

Please let us know if there are any errors.

We'll try to publish a new WD soon with the updated definitions.

~fantasai + TJ