Re: [webcomponents]: Scope of <link rel=components>, was: Naming the Baby

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 00:01:43 +0200, Scott Miles <sjmiles@google.com> wrote:

> I thought you were suggesting that 'components' should just be all
> javascript, and therefore loadable via <script> without any new
> mechanism.
>
> I guess you meant, use <script> with some other 'type'. My mistake.

Ah. Yeah, I'm just suggesting that the element used to import be <script>
rather than <link>, since components can execute script.

The example markup I gave in the earlier email was with a new attribute
instead of a new type="...", to be less verbose:

<script import="url"></script>

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software