Re: IDBCursor should walk on secondary ordering of index value

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:50:12 +0100, Kyaw Tun <kyawtun@yathit.com> wrote:
> It will be good if IndexedDB API provide like:
>
> IDBCursor_article_tag.continue(index_key, primary_key)
>
> It is a bit strange since the result is again primary_key. We already
> know primary_key from other filter condition.

It's a bit strange, I'm not sure I understand.

If you have that information from your other filtering, then why not just
fetch them directly? Like IDBObjectStore.get(primary_key)?

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com