Re: CfC: publish WD of XHR; deadline November 29

On Sat, 1 Dec 2012, Ms2ger wrote:

> I object to this publication because of this change:
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/rev/2341e31323a4

I agree. That change is offensive. It gives credit to dozens of people who
have done basically nothing productive at all, for work that a few of us
have spent years doing.

I find the W3C's behaviour here to be increasingly "out of control", as
someone I spoke to recently put it. It's discourteous and uncivil.

If the W3C wants to write their own specs then that's fine, but stop
forking work done by other people who have no interest in working with
the W3C at this time. This is just plagiarism.