Re: CfC: publish WD of DOM; deadline December 2

Hi Lachlan,

Given the discussions about spec boilerplate, Status of this Document
section, etc., Ithink we need a PubReady TR version of the DOM spec
before this CfC can continue.As such, please create a TR version now and
reply with the URLso this CfC can proceed with the document WebApps will
submit for publication.

-Thanks, AB