Re: CfC: publish WD of DOM; deadline December 2

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:10:47 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Lachlan Hunt <"lachlan.hunt"@lachy.id.au>
Hi Lachlan,

Given the discussions about spec boilerplate, Status of this Document
section, etc., Ithink we need a PubReady TR version of the DOM spec
before this CfC can continue.As such, please create a TR version now and
reply with the URLso this CfC can proceed with the document WebApps will
submit for publication.

-Thanks, AB