Re: CfC: publish WD of XHR; deadline November 29

On 11/26/12 8:44 AM, ext Jungkee Song wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Jungkee.

I think the next step is for the XHR Editors to create a TR version
using the WD template so that everyone can see exactly what is being
proposed for publication as a TR. Please create that version as soon as
you can so that this CfC can be based on that version (rather than the
ED) and reply with the URL of the TR version.

(Please use 6 December 2012 as the publication date.)

-Thanks, AB