[admin] XHR ED Boilerplate

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:44:42 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
[ Sorry for the delayed response, I was choking on some turkey ... ]

Here's what I did for the URL spec re the boilerplate to help address
the "attribution issue" re Anne and WHATWG:

[[
<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/url/raw-file/tip/Overview.html>

This Version:
    http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/url/raw-file/tip/Overview.html