Editor change for "Web Application Manifest Format and Management APIs" specification

From: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:58:02 +0000
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi,

Anant stepped down as an editor of "Web Application Manifest Format and
Management APIs" specification [1] but Mozilla is still interested in
this specification so I will replace Anant as an editor.

However, given the feedback we got on this specification [2], we are
merging it with the "Runtime and security model" specification that will
happen in the System Applications Working Group [3].
We are not against keeping the specification in this WG but we fear that
it might not gain much traction as-is.

[1] http://mozilla.github.com/webapps-spec/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012AprJun/1017.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2012/09/sysapps-wg-charter