CfC: Selectors API Level 1 Test Suite; deadline November 23

The RfR for the Selectors API Level 1 test suite passed WebApps' testing
group's review (see below), and according to the agreed
#Approvalprocess, this now means a group wide review should be done. As
such, this is a CfC for this test suite:

<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/SelectorsAPI/tests/approved/>

If you have any comments, please send to public-webapps by November 23.
If you review any set of the tests and find no issues, please state that
as a reply to this RfR (so we can get a sense of "who reviewed what").

In the absence of any comments, these tests will be considered Approved.

Note: for all practical purposes, I suspect the set of people that will
actually review our tests are already subscribed to the testsuite list,
thus this extra CfC is unlikely to result in additional review. As such,
if no one beats me to it ;-), I will (separately) start a thread about
streamlining the testing process a bit (for example remove the separate
group wide CfC for a test suite and include the test suite review in the
CfC to move a spec from CR to PR). However, let's please not derail this
CfC on testing process issues.

-Thanks, AB

#Approval <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Approval>