[PE] interface MessageEvent : ProgressEvent

Hi,

While mulling over the usage of PE event, I came up with a suggestion. As the data attribute of message event delivers structured objects including File Blob and ArrayBuffer objects, authors might need a primitive way of checking the progress of message load.

I think the MessageEvent interface derived from ProgressEvent interface would solve many such use cases. It seems we already have candidates: server-sent events, web socket, cross-document messaging, channel messaging, web worker.

WDYT?

[Constructor(DOMString type, optional MessageEventInit eventInitDict)]
interface MessageEvent : ProgressEvent {
  readonly attribute any data;
  readonly attribute DOMString origin;
  readonly attribute DOMString lastEventId;
  readonly attribute (WindowProxy or MessagePort)? source;
  readonly attribute MessagePort[]? ports;
};

Jungkee