[selectors-api] Editoral Changes and Test Suite Progress

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:57:30 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
The test suite has been reviewed by a colleague at Opera, which resulted
in a few minor corrections.  No corrections required any changes to the
implementation report.

However, it did result in a few editorial changes to Selectors API spec.
 These changes should not affect conformance of any implementations.

In particular, I fixed the algorithm for processing selectors to
explicitly refer to the definition for invalidity in Selectors, with
regards to throwing a syntax error. This was always implied, and is what
browsers do, but now the spec is clearer.

I also updated the Acknowledgements section to include people who have
submitted comments over the years who had been missed.  I tried to at
least include people who's comments resulted in changes to the spec.

I believe we can now finally proceed with publishing this as PR, as
discussed at TPAC.  I will co-ordinate with Chaals to make this happen
as soon as possible.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/