[XHR] ED update

From: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:06:30 +0900
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Hi all,

I've pushed an updated ED [1] in which we editors incorporated Anne's
changes (up to Sep) based upon the discussion in the F2F in Lyon. Here's the
list of changes:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr

Most notably,
- the constructor AnonXMLHttpRequest() has been removed and replaced by
using dictionary XMLHttpRequestOptions. i.e., client = new
XMLHttpRequest({anon:true});
- made data <scheme> work in the send() method
- embraced the Encoding Standard

We will cover the Oct and Nov changes while making progress in the testing
side as well. As Julian introduced at the F2F in Lyon, the ED contains
annotation for test coverage now.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

Jungkee

Jungkee Song