RE: Making offline apps easier?

Hello,
Some comments inline,

I'd also add a
6) Zip Archive : which was discussed at last TPAC.

It might be worth trying to flatten our use cases and see where we have huge gaps and avoid running too many specs for one given use case.

> cheers
>
> Chaals
>
> --
> Charles McCathie Nevile - Consultant (web standards) CTO Office, Yandex
>          chaals@yandex-team.ru         Find more at http://yandex.com

France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.