Re: Call for Editor: URL spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 18:32:12 -0500
To: "ext Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
On 11/5/12 5:47 PM, ext Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> In the meantime, W3C is copying Anne's work in several specs, to

It seems like W3C groups copying WHATWG's work has been ongoing for
several years (so I think this is "old news", especially since, AFAIU,
it is permissiable, perhaps even encouraged? via the WHATWG copyright) ;-).

I certainly appreciate Anne's contributions to open Web standards and
hope he continues his great contributions.

-Thanks, AB