Re: ACTION-669: Work with PLH on an announcement seeking IRC fragments (Web Applications Working Group)

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:32:04 +0100
To: Web Applications Working Group <public-webapps@w3.org>
CC: ext Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
FYI -the title of this action is not correct -> this action is about me
working with Travis and Philippe to get "Web IDL fragments" to test Web
IDL specper the Web IDL CR's exit criteria #exit.

(This action has _nothing_ to do with "IRC fragments [what ever that is
;-)].)

-Thanks, AB

#exit <http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#cr-exit>