Re: Pre-fetch rough draft

The appcache is encumbered with guarantees about atomically updating a set
of resources and then explicitly not hitting the network for them once up
to date to ensure the site/app will function if the network really is
complete gone.

This gist of this prefetch list seems different. More of a hint to warm
things up if possible and viola things are more responsive if those hints
are taken.