Re: Pre-fetch rough draft

From: Michael Nordman <michaeln@google.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:26:13 -0700
To: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, chaals@myopera.com
The appcache is encumbered with guarantees about atomically updating a set
of resources and then explicitly not hitting the network for them once up
to date to ensure the site/app will function if the network really is
complete gone.

This gist of this prefetch list seems different. More of a hint to warm
things up if possible and viola things are more responsive if those hints
are taken.