Re: Pre-fetch rough draft

From: Yuval Sadan <sadan.yuval@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:44:35 +0200
To: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@myopera.com>
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Adding another "well-known location" may cause (yet another) 404 error for
sites lacking this file, similar to favicon.ico. Plus it takes up URL
space.
I suggest that if such a file is used, it should not be in a "well-known
location" but a site specific location that can be specified by an HTTP
header and/or <meta/> tags.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@myopera.com