Call for Editor: Progress Events REC track spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:30:27 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

Since the Invited Expert route didn't work out for Anne, we need an
Editor(s) to move the Progress Events spec - last published as a
Candidate Recommendation [ProgEv] - towards Recommendation. If you are
interested in this Editor position, please contact me offlist.

Also, if anyone has implementation data for this spec, please let us know.

(Ms2ger submitted some test cases
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/ProgressEvents/tests/submissions/Ms2ger/>).

-Thanks, AB

[ProgEv] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-progress-events-20110922/>