Re: Defenses against phishing via the fullscreen api (was Re: full screen api)

A function to query the capabilities obtainable after entering fullscreen
would also work from an application developers point of view:

navigator.fullscreenCapability.keyboard -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.mouse -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.ui -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.pointerlock -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.keyboardlock -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.gamepads -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.touch -> true/false
navigator.fullscreenCapability.penTablet -> true/false
etc.

So app developers will know not to show a fullscreen button when they know
that a user pressing that button would break their app.