Re: [admin] Publishing specs before TPAC: CfC start deadline is Oct 15

On 10/9/12 4:13 PM, ext Arun Ranganathan wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2012, at 10:27 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>
>> * File API - Arun can you get this spec ready for LC by October 15?
>
> Yes.

ATM, File API has 8 open bugs [1]. Are you going to fix all of them by
October 15 or will you propose some set of them remain open (and hence
postponed to v.next)? Also, are any features going to be marked as "at
risk"?

-Thanks, Art

P.S. Dom's WebIDL checker reports a bug in the Blob constructor [2]. I
think you want to s/)>)/)>/.

[1]
<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=WebAppsWG&component=File%20API&resolution=---&list_id=186>
[2]