Re: Moving File API: Directories and System API to Note track?

Glenn Maynard wrote:
> I'm interested in the same from Mozilla side: what are the real issues
> that you think are unsolvable, or do you just think the underlying use
> cases aren't compelling enough for the work required?

Speaking for myself, not for all Mozillans here, I find the use-cases
Eric U listed two messages ahead of yours in the thread compelling. I
like the interface Maciej synthesized from prior designs. Filesystems
are not databases and they have their uses. This is not a difficult
proposition! Of course, when all you have is a database then everything
looks like your thumb... :-|

/be