Re: Proposal to add USB keycodes to the current DOM3 key events

From: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:45:43 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
On 09/06/2012 11:58 PM, Gary Kacmarcik (Кошмарчик) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've written up a brief proposal to enhance the current DOM Level 3
> key events by adding USB keycodes.
>
> Here is a link to the proposal document:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eJvlUaTBsWa71hIc0X4s6SrCopX9LCPs1YOAuVluxBs/edit

Given that the proposal is about modifying DOM Level 3 Events, I have
replied (with a counter-proposal) to the thread that has been created in
that mailing-list.

If you are interested:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2012OctDec/0030.html

To avoid cross-posting, I think the discussion should happen in www-dom.

Cheers,
--
Mounir