[admin] Some points about WebApps' Work Mode [Was: Re: CfC: publish LCWD of Pointer Lock; deadline Oct 4]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 07:19:01 -0400
To: ext Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com>, "public-webapps@w3c.org" <public-webapps@w3c.org>
On 10/5/12 1:21 PM, ext Vincent Scheib wrote:
> Done,
> May user agents apply additional restrictions on entering pointer
> lock? [1] created and added to status section of specification.

Thanks Vincent.

Some FYIs for All regarding the process-related points ...

* Given WebApps' distributed and asynchronous [WorkMode], we have agreed
to precede all first CfCs for Last Call with a 1-2 week "pre-LC review
period". It's been a while since we have done one of those, thus I had
forgotten to start that review and I'm sorry about that.

* Re the link to the bug database, I think all of our specs (from EDs
on) should  include a link to their bug db so I will ask other Editors
to that too [I wasn't picking on Vincent ;-)].

-Thanks, Art

[WorkMode] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/WorkMode>